Working at IBS Group
Build Your Career at IBS Group
1. Working with clients as their insurance consultant, assessing their insurance needs and risk profile, advising clients on risk management, and helping to
devise ways to mitigate risks;
2. Renewing or amending existing policies and foreseeing clients’ needs;
3. Building and maintaining ongoing relationships with clients including scheduling and attending meetings and understanding the nature of clients’ businesses;
4. Negotiating with insurance underwriters to find and secure the most suitable insurance for clients at the best price;
5. Arranging specialized types of insurance cover in complex cases; this may involve preparing reports for insurance underwriters and surveyors and
negotiating with insurers;
6. Administrative tasks such as dealing with paperwork, correspondence, keeping detailed records.
1. Preferably below 30 years old;
2. Minimum 2 years’ experience as Broker in general insurance or 3 years’ experience in general insurance industry;
3. At least Bachelor Degree from reputable universities with min. GPA 3 (scale of 4);
4. Holding AAAIK certificate would be a plus point;
5. Good appearance with good interpersonal and excellent communication skill;
6. Good command of English both oral and written;
7. Have the ability to undertake heavy workload, able to work in a target oriented and high mobility environment;
8. Computer literate.
To bring on board high quality individuals who at the end of a 12 month training period, will have a well rounded, basic understanding of all business aspects, required for their eventual involvement in the organization’s operational and/or management functions.
Management Trainees need to be prepared to work in a variety of situations, including team membership or individual assignments, intended to demonstrate self initiative and the ability, where required, to think out of the box. They will report to Segment Heads and regularly interact with specifically assigned Mentors.
Management Trainee graduated from the program based on the company performance review standards, will be assigned to entry level managerial positions as stepping stones to future fast-track career path.
1. At least Bachelor degree from reputable universities with min. GPA 3 (scale of 4);
2. Single with max. 26 years old;
3. Good command of English both verbal and written;
4. Attractive, good interpersonal and excellent communication skills;
5. Highly motivated, fast learner, hard working, proactive, and able to work under pressure;
6. Computer literate.
- Completing Application Form;
- Preliminary Interview;
- FGD (Focus Group Discussion) – For Management Trainee only;
- In-depth Interview;
- Offer Letter followed by signing of Employment Agreement;
- Pre-employment medical check up.
We offer competitive salary and benefits packages and rewarding career paths.
If you meet the above requirements, please submit your application letter along with resume and recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.