Working at IBS Group
Build Your Career at IBS Group
1. Responsible for the operation of Finance;
2. Monitor and Identify fund received;
3. Monitor and carry out fund allocation inside IIMS Database;
4. Monitor and carry out reconciliation with client and partner;
5. Monitor and carry out premium collection from cedant by providing monthly SOA;
6. Monitor PPW and carry out premium payment to reinsurers;
7. Provide any requested information internally and externally.
1. Deal with clients to assess their insurance needs and risk profiles;
2. Renew and amend existing policies and foresee clients’ needs;
3. Build and maintain ongoing relationship with clients;
4. Negotiate with underwriters to find and secure the most suitable insurance for clients;
5. Administration tasks such as dealing with paperwork, correspondence, etc.
1. Min. 2 years’ experience as general insurance broker or 3 years’ in general insurance industry;
2. At least bachelor degree in reputable universities;
3. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
4. Good command of English both oral and written;
5. Computer literate.
To bring on board high quality individuals who at the end of a 12 month training period, will have a well rounded, basic understanding of all business aspects, required for their eventual involvement in the organization’s operational and/or management functions.
Management Trainees need to be prepared to work in a variety of situations, including team membership or individual assignments, intended to demonstrate self initiative and the ability, where required, to think out of the box. They will report to Segment Heads and regularly interact with specifically assigned Mentors.
Management Trainee graduated from the program based on the company performance review standards, will be assigned to entry level managerial positions as stepping stones to future fast-track career path.
1. At least Bachelor degree from reputable universities with min. GPA 3 (scale of 4);
2. Single with max. 26 years old;
3. Good command of English both verbal and written;
4. Attractive, good interpersonal and excellent communication skills;
5. Highly motivated, fast learner, hard working, proactive, and able to work under pressure;
6. Computer literate.
- Completing Application Form;
- Preliminary Interview;
- FGD (Focus Group Discussion) – For Management Trainee only;
- In-depth Interview;
- Offer Letter followed by signing of Employment Agreement;
- Pre-employment medical check up.
We offer competitive salary and benefits packages and rewarding career paths.
If you meet the above requirements, please submit your application letter along with resume and recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.